Lisa A. Morgan
Coaching and guiding leaders and organisations through complex cultures and confronting challenges to achieve results & realise potential.
Lisa A. Morgan is the CEO of Intent Global Pty Ltd. and Founder of The Culture Barometer and Brilliance Hub.
Lisa helps organisations gain clarity of their strategic intent: where they are, where they are going and where they need to be. She is able to facilitate the unearthing of areas where norms, culture or operational processes are not aligned with an organisation’s strategic intent. Lisa works together with leaders and team members to chart a course and framework for closing the gap and enabling high performance in the pursuit of social, financial and organisational results.
Along with her Master’s degree, Lisa is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Management and a member and graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, International Change Management Institute and an accredited member of both the Australian and Canadian HR Institutes. She is an accredited NeuroLeadership Coach, Leadership Circle, BeingFirst and People Change Implementation (PCI) change practitioner. She is a graduate of the Darryl Conner Advanced Change Leader program and holds in Lean, Project Management, Agile and Complex Systems Thinking credentials.
Lisa’s facilitative and stakeholder centric approach supports the achievement of complex organisational transformations especially those which require a significant cultural, mindset or behavioural shift. She is an expert in leading transformation in a human centered way, with a focus on sustainable cultural transformation.
Experience Lisa brings
Lisa brings over 30 years of leading culture and ways of working based transformations, for example:
- Leading culture, operating model, ways of working changes, merger integrations or transformations in organisations using a human centric and co-creative approach.
- Capability, engagement and leadership that ensures the congruence, accountability and the confidence of organisations in better harnessing the expertise of their organisation, partners and stakeholders.
- Building confident, courageous and collaborative teams even through complexity, conflict and continuous change so the team can maintain lazer focus on achieving results in a positive way.
- Team, organisation and culture diagnostics and review processes that helps gain and understanding of current state and support the ability to maintain focus and pace toward the achievement of your Strategic Intent and desired results or impact.
- Creating programs and solutions that bring about an inclusive and authentic environment where there is a strong sense of belonging, inclusion and collective brilliance.
- Provocative and engaging facilitation and coaching that aims to unpack ongoing dynamics, engage in honest conversations and bring about a sense of clarity, cohesion and shared commitment.
Industries and organisations Lisa has worked with
Mining: RioTinto, Thiess, Wesfarmers, Curragh, Oz Minerals, Batchfire
Energy & Resources: TransCanada Pipelines, NOVA Gas Transmission, Shell, PetroCanada, BC Hydro
Government & Health: City of Calgary, Govt of NWT, Western Australia Country Health Services, Queensland Health, BC Cancer, Children’s & Women’s, CDC
Transport & Logistics: Aurizon, Queensland Rail; Canadian Pacific
Consumer (FMCG) & Industrial Supply: Blackwoods, BC Liquor, Tabcorp
Telecommunications & Media: Fairfax Media, Telstra, Tabcorp
Banking, Finance & Insurance: Suncorp, Royal Bank of Canada, First Nations Financial Management Board, Auto & General, Compare the Market
Not for Profit: Uniting Care, Churches of Christ, Canadian Red Cross, Exercise & Sport Science Australia
You can review Lisa’s LinkedIn or other Social Media accounts here